Invest in the ministry
The benefits to the donor include:
- Reducing capital gains
- Receiving a charitable tax deduction
- Supporting the ministry of FCA
- Easy process with no out-of-pocket expenses
The benefit to FCA:
- Receiving immediate cash for the ministry from the sale of the stock
To give a gift of stock to FCA:
- Click here to submit your FCA stock gift information online
- Click here for a downloadable (PDF) version of the stock gifting form
- Submit either your email confirmation (if you submitted your stock gift information online to FCA) or a copy of your completed, downloaded form to your broker.
- Please note: Some brokers will accept a signed copy of the FCA form as your instructions to transfer shares to FCA. However, some brokerage firms require their own forms be completed.
- If you completed the downloadable form, email the form to Clay Meyer at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to 816-923-2136.
- Once your broker or brokerage firm transfers the shares into FCA’s brokerage account, FCA will liquidate the shares and credit them to the staff person or area you designated.
- You will receive a stock gift acknowledgement letter in the mail once your stock gift has been processed.