The Fellowship of Christian Athletes reached nearly two million people and registered record revenues in 2015, according to FCA’s just released 2015 Ministry Report. The report is now available in digital and print formats.
Building on its 2015 camp theme, Undefeated, FCA saw record-setting numbers in reaching coaches and athletes through its Four C’s of Ministry – Coaches, Campus, Camps and Community.
- Over 450,000 students were reached on 14,689 campuses worldwide
- 94,505 coaches and athletes attended 619 FCA Camps in 41 states and 36 countries
- FCA distributed 153,097 Bibles worldwide
- Over 500,000 people visited an FCA-related web site every day
- FCA staff grew to 1,300 across the United States and internationally
- FCA now has nine consecutive 4-star top ratings from Charity Navigator
- 62,260 total commitments to Jesus Christ
Financially, FCA completed the year with $109 million in revenue, with $26.5 million of that total coming from Automatic Monthly Partner giving, which jumped by 23% percent over 2014.
Along with specific statistics and numbers, the online report also features full color graphics, photographs and charts, plus quotes from coaches and athletes involved in FCA, a letter from FCA president and CEO Les Steckel, and links to connect with and join the Fellowship of Christian Athletes. There is also a link to download the PDF version of the ministry report.
Printed annual reports come in two formats, an 8 ½ x 11 inch, eight-page booklet and #10 size brochure design. Each features a glance at FCA’s ministry impact during the 2015 fiscal year, including financial highlights.
Both printed versions of the annual report may be purchased at FCAgear.com. Annual reports are listed under the “Ministry Materials” section.
The digital version of the 2015 annual report, as well annual reports dating back to 2005, may be downloaded here.