FCA Wrestling is looking for a Director of Wrestling in the Midwest Region, preferably based in the greater Chicagoland area. The Director of Wrestling will be developing ministry to carry out the mission and vision of FCA “to and through coaches.” This person will be responsible for cultivating key relationships, creating resources, and ensuring presence at the right events for wrestling. They will assist in training our FCA Field Staff on ministry strategies for wrestling, specifically targeting college and high school campuses and community programs. They will be looking to build a team, constantly recruiting and/or helping identify potential volunteers for local areas in the sport of wrestling. This position (with the help of the VP and FCA Wrestling Executive Director) will raise their individual support and create and work closely with a regional FCAW advisory council. The Director of Wrestling will model the FCA Values of Integrity, Serving, Teamwork and Excellence with coaches, athletes, donors and other staff.
Potential examples of the FCAW program ministry:
• Delivering 3-Dimensional Coaching resources for the benefit of wrestling coaches (ie. clinics, on-line
communication, courses, etc.)
• Active website and blog/devotions, etc.
• Training for providing athlete/team spiritual growth (i.e, team chapels, chaplains, etc.)
• FCAW “Champions” Breakfasts at events that warrant the effort, (i.e., state championships, etc.)
• “24 Hour with God” Camps and “how to” training for these camps
• Coaches Bible Studies both face-to-face; Skype; and online
• Regional FCAW coaches conferences
• FCAW coaches/spouses retreats
Click here to apply to this position.